ISSUED BY iTOUCH GAMES LLC
iTouch Games LLC (starting now referred to as the company) is an online game shop selling games and consoles through the company’s website itouchusa.com.
We comply with all applicable data protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679
Information we may collect about you
When you visit the site, you automatically consent to us acquitting Information about your device, including Information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that may be installed on your device.
Further, as you browse through the site, we collect information about the individual web pages and products that appeal to you through your viewership. The website referred you to the site and any other information about how you generally interact with the site. We refer to all of this information that is automatically collected as “Device Information.”
Tools for Data Collection
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include a unique anonymous identifier. For more information about cookies and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Further, when you make a purchase from our website or attempt to initiate a purchase through the site, we collect specific personal information. These include; your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information, email address, and phone number. This Information is collected in furtherance to processing and shipping your order.
How do we use your Information?
All of the Information that is collected on the website is purposely collected to ensure that we continuously meet your needs and demands. In this context, all of the order information that we collect is used to ensure that all orders placed through the site are effectively and safely delivered. As such, we use this information to 1. Process your payment information. 2. Arrange for shipping and 3. Provide you with invoices and order confirmations). Additionally, the order information is used to
-Foster Communication with you
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Generally and in line with the governing law's directives, device information is used to screen for potential risk and fraud through collecting IP address information. All other Information is largely used to optimize our site (for example, by generating analytics about how customers browse and interact with the site and assess all of our marketing campaigns.
Sharing your Personal Information
We share your Personal Information with third parties to use your Personal Information, as described above. For example, we use Shopify to power our online store--you can read more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We also use Google Analytics to campaigns’ success how our customers use the Site -- you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, respond to a subpoena, search warrant, or another lawful request for information success we receive or otherwise protect our rights.
Required by law: Also, we may disclose your Information to the extent that we are required to do so by law (which may include to government bodies and law enforcement agencies); in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for fraud prevention).
Enforcement: We may also disclose your Personal Information to third parties to enforce or apply the terms of agreements, to investigate potential breaches, or to protect the rights, property, or safety of iTouch games, our customers, or others
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt-out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
Additionally, you can opt-out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at (COMING SOON)
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
YOUR RIGHTS CONCERNING PERSONAL DATA WHICH WE PROCESS RELATING TO YOU
You have the following rights over the way we process personal data relating to you, as set out in the table below. We aim to comply without undue delay;
To make a request, please contact us through the channels made available on the contact us page.
- a) Ask for a copy of data we are processing about you and have inaccuracies corrected
You have the right to request a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you and to have any inaccuracies corrected.
We will use reasonable efforts to the extent required by law to supply, correct or delete personal information about you on our files (and with any third parties to whom it has been disclosed to).
- b) Object to us processing data about you
You can ask us to restrict, stop processing, or to delete your data if:
- you consented to our processing the personal data, and have withdrawn that consent;
- we no longer need to process that personal data for a reason it was collected;
- we are processing that personal data because it is in the public interest or it is to pursue a legitimate interest of iTouch games or a third party, you disagree with that processing, and there is no overriding legitimate interest for us to continue processing it;
- the personal data was unlawfully processed;
- you need the personal data to be deleted in order to comply with legal obligations;
- the personal data is processed concerning the offer of a service to a child.
- c) Make a complaint to a Supervisory Authority
- If you are unhappy with how we are processing your data, please let us know by contacting us via the support services.
- If you disagree with how we have processed your data or responded to your concerns, an alternative is to submit a complaint to a Data Protection Supervisory Authority.
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access Personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, suppose you are a European resident. In that case, we note that we are processing your information. To fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example, if you make an order through the Site) or otherwise pursue our legitimate business interests listed above. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
We will take all reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, corporate misuse or alteration of your Personal, Information. For example, our databases are password protected and limited to essential employees only.
Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com